Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

okay- after yesterdays little field trip to the MCYC and Zach's birthday on Sunday including an all day lunch extravaganza at Red Robin (where he chose to eat with his friends) laundry is once again piling up......so todays tackle will be.......drum roll please......


you guessed it- laundry-
last night the older boys and their dad had tickets to the Pistons game and on the way to the Palace; Aaron calls- mom, could you do some laundry while I am gone? now mind you I had been gone ALLLL DDDAAAYYY! On a field trip with Noah, walked in the door at 5:45 and they walked out the door at 6, I had not had anything to eat since lunch at camp and that was a camp hot dog:( traipsed around in the woods with a compass, used life skills I did not even know I had and ridden the bus with about 50 - 6th graders) a little sympathy PULLEASSE! Now you want me to do laundry too? all I want to do is crash......but I'm the mother and that is what mothers do right? Wrong! This momma is teaching her boy how to the laundry today! Some day his wife will thank me:)
okay, maybe i will do some of it today while he is at school- but it sounded like a good idea at 10 oclock last night










4 comments:

Halls said...

Teaching them those things such as laundry will help at all times. I gave Robert duty for 6 months at the age of 10 just so he would remember how to do it later in life and if he needs something to this day he will do laundry...not all the time but sometimes...lol

The Apron Queen said...

Break it into little pieces to accomplish throughout the day. That's how I'm tackling my sunflower jungle today! :D

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

Amydeanne said...

laundry is a necessary evil! lol

good tackle!

Jenny said...

Laundry seems to be a popular tackle today! Good luck with your laundry and the lesson!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather

Blog Archive