Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Friday, May 30, 2008

I would love to win this contest

For the Fourth time in about as many years my vacumme cleaner broke!

The difference is this time I have a chance to win one in a contest- okay so my chances are slim but with 4 boys, a husband and a dog plus countless boys friends it is imperative I have a vacumme cleaner! oh did I mention they play sports?

you could win one too- but I hope you dont cause I want to win:)

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Sounds like us. Always breaking the vacuum cleaner. We need to just tear up the carpet and have hardwood floors!

See ya soon!

matt and joelle said...

Amen sista-

CWO

Romeo Weather

Blog Archive