The end of 8th grade for Aaron
also marks the end of his band career.
At least for now- next year he wants to focus on
football and Basketball as well as adding
Spanish to his repertoire.
He has played an instrument since beginning kindergarten
on the piano- he moved to percussion's in the 5th grade
while still at Peace Lutheran- 5 years later this is the end of the road- kind of bitter sweet:(
Whats in my ipod......
- ► 2009 (39)
- I would love to win this contest
- Honors Night
- Walking field trip
- Aaron's Last band banquet
- We are the Champions Again
- Show Hope - join the movement- make a difference
- Any of my local friends up for this?
- Stephen Curtis Chapman
- Aarons Last Band concert
- Relay for Life 2008
- Win a grill
- Odyssey of the Mind
- Micah's field day!
- Veggie Tales
- Mother's Day 2008
- Tackle It Tuesday
- Here’s the Bonus Question for this week: What is...
- 400 FREE prints, YES! I said FREE!
- Art Fair
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2007 (108)