Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, May 05, 2008


Here’s the Bonus Question for this week: What is your favorite verse to quote when you are scared 0r overwhelmed or angry?…
My answer-
Hmmmmm never really thought I had one particular verse that would pop up in this situation but now that I think about it my verse is
The 1 st chapter of Jeremiah actually, okay, okay if it is only one verse i guess verse 17
"get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them or I will terrify you before them. and 18 Today i have made you a fortified city, and iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land- against the kings of Judah, it's officials, its priests and the people of the land. 19 they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the Lord.
See why I love it so much I could not stop at just one verse!

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather

Blog Archive