Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008



Wow! I look rough- but it is still morning, I have not even had a shower yet.....Micah wanted to make sure we celebrated.....thanks Micah! Breakfast was delicious, bacon, eggs and french toast. a late breakfast I should say, and Chinese food for dinner that I did not have to make. Who knew Chinese restaurant was open on Mother's day, Romeo is a small town!

We spent the day at a tournament for Zach~ and I would not have it any other way, spending time with my boys, although a sunny day would have been my preference!
Thanks guys for making my day special,
you're the best!

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather

Blog Archive