Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Update

My God is in control of all situations and circumstances. He will do only good. He is my strength and stay. He has promised to never leave me or forsake me.

In the words of an old poem by Annie Johnson Flint

He giveth more grace as our burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength as our labours increase;
to added affliction He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials He multiplies peace.
His love has not limits, His Grace has no measure,
His power no boundaries known unto men,
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth and giveth and giveth again.

I am now onto the melanoma clinic at the U of M.
(about an hour away)
My scheduled appointment is June 6 unless something
opens up between now and then.


It looks like I will have surgery to Biopsy the area around where they have already taken the mole off to make sure there is no more cancer.(it will leave a 2-3 inch scar) How they will do it remains to be seen; there are two options. They also want to get the Pathology report to U of M and have another pathologist read it to get a second opinion. On June 6 I am scheduled from 1- 5 in the afternoon, that day will be all consultations and meeting the doctors and the surgery team. The surgery will be scheduled within 14 days after the initial consultations . Yesterday they also did a full body scan and identified two other moles that look suspicious and will be taken off at the time of surgery at U of M.

I think that is all for now, not a anything that we did not know going into yesterdays appointment, now we just wait. Pray for an appointment to open up prior to June 6. I would love to have this done before the boys get out of school, beginning June 6 they have half days until the 8th then they are done for the summer, I hate the idea of them coming home to an empty house on the 6th and spending the whole afternoon by themselves.

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather