Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Zach!


Happy 15th Birthday!
Where does the time go?
Zach has had a great year.....after moving to Romeo this year
he still managed a spot on the (9th grade soccer team for the High
school, played intramural basketball also on a 9th grade team, continued
to go to the youth group at Community Wesleyan, helped in the launch
of The Bridge and Crosswalk (the youth ministry of The Bridge) made new friends
in the school and the neighborhood and is a great mentor to the next door
neighbor boys as well as others in the community. He
helped allot around the house and the Bridge when Matt had knee surgery,
continues to do well in school and has chosen a pretty tough schedule for next year already including Spanish 3 due to his desire to go to Nicaragua in the fall; he had raised money to go on a mission trip to Panama this past April, where this photo was taken. He generally loves his family including his brothers.......most of the time, (yet there are days where he likes Jason more,)He loves God and he is a pretty well rounded kid, of course I am a little bias, but I really am proud to watch the boy turn into a young man.....wow! 15 already, I am equally amazed at the sheer joy that he brings to the rest of us! I know sometime this year he will be asking to do that whole drivers training thing and I will do so knowing there is no going back, my first born is growing up. What a brilliant gift he was to us! This fun, loving, ridiculously smart, little kid full of dark hair captured my heart the moment I saw him and I could not be prouder to be his mom.......Thank you God for letting me be his mom and for showing me how to do so, with all the ups and downs I would not trade it for the world! I am blessed.

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather