Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Evel Knievel

Evel Knievel becomes a Christan, you remember him, jumping over building to building, canyons.....crazy stunts but when I was a kid I was mesmerized......

I believe it is true..... click here and read it for yourself.


http://www.hourofpower.org/interviews/interviews_detail.cfm?ArticleID=5306

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

You should be proud - he is growing into quite the man! And we all know that behind the great man is his great mom and dad! I am proud and excited too hearing about his interest in missions! I know I don't have to say this - enjoy these times, these kids grow into adults way too fast!! May God Bless You All!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather