Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Thank You

The call we have been waiting for about my pathology report came about 8AM this morning (I know it is a Saturday morning but we had been call ing the hospital since Tuesday and it had not been ready yet so my nurse new I was anxious and gave me her home number ) I called her last night, she had already gone to bed after a long week for her BUT she called me back this morning from home, What a great gesture from her( U fo M has been nothing short of fabulous!) and they got all the cancer and the lymph nodes are clear! That means there is no more cancer in my body! The next time I go to U of M will be to just get the stitches out and that will be in 10 more days,(right now I just continue to stay off my leg and use my crutches but that is for the healing process, then as far as I know, the next step is to just meet with my dermatologist 2 times a year for the next 3 years then yearly after that, No problem after the last 2 months. right?

Anyway thank you all for your prayers, it has been a long two months but God is Good. Even in the midst of all my doubts and fears Jesus is still Lord.

Joelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!! Great news!! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!

Love you,
Doreen

Melissa said...

That's wonderful news, Joelle!! We're praising God with you:-)

Ken and Judy Davis said...

Joelle, Praise the Lord! This is great news! We have been and will continue to pray for you!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather