Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Catch the Energy & Release the Potential

Just finished a good book.... FISH!

not my typical novel of a story, but a book on -A remarkable way to boost morale and improve results.

A practical guide for understanding the importance of creating a passion filled workplace....

interesting ......

Choose my attitude -
There is always a choice about the way I do my work, even if there is not a choice about the work itself.
Play -
Have fun while I work.....fun is energizing. How can I have more fun and create more energy?
Make their day -
Is my attitude one of inclusion? How can I make some one elses day?
Be present -
Interact with others; How can I make others want to talk to me as a long lost friend?.....

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather