Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Family time

After a morning of yard
work and house work
in which the boys took
on a large portion of
responsibility, (thanks
Zach for mowing the grass
so Daddy could weed the
driveway and mom
worked on some more
laundry ,) we found a
local driving range.
(the last time we went
to the range was in PA
at pop-pops course.)




No! Zach is not left

handed but since he is

also Not a golfer, he had

to find a way to turn

his disaster of a drive

into something to laugh

about. He succeeded!


We had another bonfire but this time we had
a whole meal, there were campfire pies and corn on the cob! The corn is always the best this time
of year, and so good right on the open fire!



The boys pose for a picture.

Will I ever just get a normal picture of these Boys?
Gone are the days when I could take them to the photographer all dressed up and they smiled for the camera.........oh well, we are certainly making memories. Zach asked me last night why girls are so fascinated with taking pictures all the time. ( I am guessing over this summer several of the girls he hangs out have been taking pictures like I do, he has spent a week at youth camp and a few days at a family camp and I remember my days involved in those particular activities and am not too far off as far as that is concerned.) He will get used to it if he isn't already. They do like to the look at the completed scrapbooks so I know it is not all for not.

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather