Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, July 09, 2007

CJ Barrymore's

Finally, I was able to get out of the house.
I had been feeling pretty bad for the boys due to the factthat prior
to my surgery I was so wrapped up in hospital visits and the "what if's"
that there was not a whole lot of time for the boys.

After the surgery it was recovering from the pain, the stitches and
the emotional stress so again not a whole lot of time for kid stuff.




After ten days of being cooped up, Friday, we finally ventured out.
CJ Barrymore's is a family fun zone, and we were in need of some family fun!


For a few dollars (we found some great coupons on line) the boys were able to get in
some go-karting, some bumper boats, and a
good game of min- golf.
Not momma of course ( I would find a good
spot to sit and put my leg up, then be ,
like always- the picture person....... the next time we wil try the batting cages, the driving range and lazer tag......





look closely to see who got the wettest on
the bumper boats.

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather