Just for fun!
20 truths to remember....
1. Faith is the ability not to panic.
2. If you worry, you did not pray. If you pray, don't worry
3. As a child of God,prayer is like calling home every day.
4. Blesses are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still.God wants to untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God, I have a problem, it's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day. It is like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days but moments, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it. Otherwise is just hearsay.
19. It's alright to sit on your pity pot every now and then. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what other think of you.
Whats in my ipod......
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ▼ February (11)