Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, March 13, 2006

We are back

Up till last week(New Orleans) I thought I had seen many things.....The pain was so great I still am putting it into perspective.......There is still so much to be done (and I like to get things done) yet it seems never ending.....it will be years until people can return home.

Trust Me, says the Lord.

Refuse to get discouraged in the face of difficult circumstances, for the trial of your faith will produce great strength of endurance if you don't give up. When I have no idea what to do, I ask for wisdom, and He will give it. Then, if I establish myself in the faith He will bring me through this time into great victory.

Be strong!(the work was hard and I wanted to give up) 1 Peter 1:6-8 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, I have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of my faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire (or flood), may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love.

Though now I do not see Him, yet believing, I rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory.

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather