Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Psalm 27:14

Beloved, be careful of jumping to conclusions or stepping out ahead of My timing.

Haven't I said that I will guide you and direct your steps?

Then, wait for Me to confirm to you the way you should go, for you do not yet know, nor can you perceive what I have in store for you.

What seems to be a logical conclusion for this time is only presumption. Keep yourself in present, objective truth, and you will avoid great disappointment. Psalms 27:14

Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

*Matt had a phone interview with a church last week, and he will be meeting with their search committee next week for a second interview. It would be nice to finish out the year knowing what the future holds, but I do know who holds the future and am trying to be patient. Will you pray this way with us, to just wait on the Lord? We are taking this FAITH thing to a whole new level. It is a learning experience!

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather