Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring " A Time for Pruning?"

Okay, by now, since I have not posted any pictures in a few days you have realized maybe my camera is broken. You would be absolutely right! On the last day of our trip in New Orleans it gave up, Therefore so you have been STUCK with my ramblings, here is what I am thinking today.....

Is God ready to open the windows of heaven to pour out a blessing on those who have been faithful and obedient to his word?

Will those who have sown in generosity reap in abundance? Will I be Be sensitive to HIS direction? I know there are still seeds to be sown before the time of the harvest. Do you?

Proverbs 11:24 There is one who scatters, yet increases more; and there is one who withholds more than is right, but it leads to poverty.......

Do not harden your hearts in rebellion against HIS word,to do so will bring sudden destruction beyond that which I am willing to bear.

Repent for any hardness of heart and open myself to receive correction. (blaaahhhhh... )

Certainly, HE loves you and me enough to bring correction, which will be of great benefit to us both now and eternally.

Forgiveness is the key to softening my (your) heart and releasing bitterness and is a necessary prerequisite to our spiritual progress. UGH! I hate when HE does this!

Come before Me, says the Lord, and let Me do this great work of conviction. (Funny that today is the first day of Spring, perhaps a time of pruning?????)

Isaiah 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you like a breach ready to fall, a bulge in a high wall, whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant, in a twinkling fo an eye:)

Mostly this is for me, I am just letting you in on what I am feeling and thinking, if it helps you too great! If not, I am sorry(kind of) but it is my Blog and I can say what I want right?



In the mean time : Zach was involved in a car accident yesterday(church van actually)..... He is okay, a little sore ,a bit shaken up and a little bit of a headache today but otherwise okay.
Yes! I did send him to school.... am I the worlds worst mom or what? I gave him some tylenol and made him a chiropractor appointment for after school, but he has begun to miss a bit more of school than I prefer( if you recall he missed a week during his Mexico trip, then a half day to go to Winter Jam and last Monday for no reason whatsoever) so he really can not afford to not go to school today.

Anyway, they (youth group student leaders) were on there way home from Sarnia, Canada, and were hit on the drivers side both vehicles going about 20mph. The driver, Jr Hi pastor, Jason Fullum was taken to the hospital in Sarnia and given to tylenol and sent on his way. He ended up with a concussion and was later taken to the hospital here in the states and kept over night for observation. I have no word on him as of yet this morning. The boys are a bit shaken up and my understanding is that several of them are experiencing the same symptoms as Zach. Please keep them in you prayers the next few days as I am sure the accident will be on their minds for a while.

Who ever said life is never dull was absolutely right.......


Oh by the way, I am working on getting a new camera, maybe this week, any suggestions???????

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather