Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Clean van

The van was very dirty from the weekend, dusty to say the least, I should have shown you a before picture.....anyway today the boys ad I were home and they seemed to be a bit bored, getting into the swing of the school's out for the summer mode- so I casually mentioned if they washed and cleaned the van I would take them to Dairy Queen (I had 15 dollars to my name)

They washed the outside, cleaned the inside including the windows and even vacuumed. It looks great for the old thing:)

After about an hours worth of work and a little play, I am not sure who was the wettest - we
headed to the DQ. (Our total came to $14.99)
It was a good afternoon.


1 comment:

Edward Torres said...

Looks like typical Mabey fun. I wish I could have been there, it looks like fun. Praying for you with much love!

I already miss the kids...ZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK come and visit already!!!!!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather