Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Small Straws In A Soft Wind

January19,2005

A very dear friend Vicki Hill down in Tennessee sent me this today, and it was meant just for me these days. I wanted to share it.

BE still. The situations you face have caused you to be unsettled and anxious, you are tending toward impulsivness. But, I say to you wait on Me. I will most certianly bring you through this troubling time, and I will strengthen, establish and settle you in my purpose as you yield to my guidance. Stop. Refocus. Be at peace, for you can trust me absolutely. Ask, and I will give you wisdom and direct your steps. Do not step out in your flesh and by the power of your own good ideas to try to bring resolution to your problems. Have faith in Me,says the LORD.

1 comment:

Joelle Lynn said...

I love you and Walt and Matt....you have become an important part of my life as well as my family. We are blessed because we know you. Thank you for the encouraging words the last few weeks. I look forward to when we can be together again.

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather