Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Martin Luther King Day

Monday, January 16
Today is Martin Luther King Day so the kids are home from school.
Zach had a friend sleep over, Peter Torres, the greatest youth pastor in the history of the wesleyan churchs' ( my boys opinion anyway)son.
Corey is here with Micah and Noah went to Landslide an indoor skate park over in Mt. Clemens with some friends from school.
Aaron was gone all weekend at Austin Stulz' house so he is in his room playing Zachs PSP.
I thought I would try my hand at the blog thing.

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather