Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Megan & Maddison



Since Megan was about 6 months old I took on the responsibility of baby sitting while mom and dad worked. She is now three and a half and in pre-school 2 days a week, but I still have her Mondays and last year well now it seems like it was almost two years ago already we added here little sister Maddison to the picture. They have been a joy and delight as only little girls can be. Now don't get me wrong, I would not trade in my BOYS for anything, and look forward to the days when we can go white water rafting and rock climbing together, but there is something about doing hair, (we did that today) and doing nails, we did that today too.....you mothers of girls will know what I mean, but certianly dont' envy the teenage girl years:) From that aspect I am glad we don't have girls,but delight in the fact that some day I will have 4 terrific daughter in laws. Time to get Noah and Micah to Piano lessons.

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather