Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

should we go my scrapping friends? Call me....

Spring Fling 14 Hour Crop

You really do not want to miss this crop ladies! We are so excited to be giving away the Hottest tote in the scrapbook world today, the brand new All My Memories Totally Cool Tote 3. That's right everyone who attends our Spring Fling Crop will receive one. Call all your friends and sign up today. Details are listed below.
When: Saturday April 5th, 2008 from 10am - 12am (14 Hours)
Includes:
Lunch
Dinner
Chocolate Fondue
Unlimited Drinks
Door Prizes
Mystery Prize
Best Layout Contest
FREE Make~n~Take
Raffles
FREE GIFT! The Brand New All My Memories Totally Cool Tote

Brand New Clearance Center:
We have just converted the entire front of our store into a huge clearance center. Save big $$$ on Hundreds of awesome products.


Thank you
The Little Scrapbox Team
1-586-416-0632

REMINDER: There is a 48 Hour Cancellation on our 14 Hour crops!
Best Scrapbook Retreat in Michigan! www.cremeofthecropretreat.com

Little Scrapbox 14933 Commercial Drive Shelby Township MI 48315

1 comment:

Halls said...

I would love to go but my finals for school are due the next day so can't make any committments right now. If I have a good week that week then it is a possibility but by then there probably won't be seats left. Soon I can scrap as many nights as I want. I have missed it tremendously. Keep me in mind though and when I can go I will meet everyone.

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather

Blog Archive