Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Prayer time

A good friend and Mentor prayed for me Sunday..... Dee and Dick Sochaki of http://www.barnabas-ministries.com/were with us this past Sunday as an encouragement for the Bridge, acting like a district superintendent would, they prayed for the Church and the leadership team. Dee had these words for me.....

My daughter.. Do not call to mind former things or ponder the things of the past... Behold, I will do something new. Now it will spring forth... Will you not be aware of it?.... I have called you by my name.. .....So do not fear... You are mine... You are precious in my sight.... I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands.... Your walls are continually before me.... As you stand along side your husband, the spirit of the Lord will rest on you... He will grace you with wisdom and understanding, consel, strength, and knowledge....

I am the lord that heals you, I am aware of all that is in your heart... Come to me..... I fill you overflowing with my love, joy and peace.

The Lord is for you......Joelle. He is Good!

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather