Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Do you ever question God?

Do you ever question God? Then get this answer?

I tell you honestly (for I am God who cannot lie) that I am with you!

I know what you have gone through and what you are currently facing.

Refuse to be overwhelmed with the things that you must consider at this time, but rather be My brave-heart, and yield totally to the moving of My Spirit. For, certainly, I will move you to a place closer to Me where you will abide in peace.

Trust Me completely and you will come through this time with ease, says the Lord.
2 Corinthians 13:11

Yesterday was a tough day........But I will continue to trust in MY GOD.......
pray for my extended family in the days following and be sure to tell your
loved ones about the love of Jesus before you run out of time.

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather