This month we had another food distribution here in Romeo, and the girld scouts came to volunteer.....too cute, let me just say! not being a mom of girls somethings i just dont get, but they were cute,so expressive and boy could they talk:)
we only serviced about 225 families, it was just 2 days after spring break and I was worried that the paper work was getting lost in the shuffle jsut getting back to school many families, would have forgotten or had trouble finding rides to the distribution site at the last minute, anyway i anticiapted this and put my number in at 250 instead of our usual 300 families. Next month I am sure we will be bakc up to 300.
Bonus is I found out we got funding for the summer so we will be able to feed the families all summer long! (at leaset according to Gleaners, now i need to get approval from Romeo schools, secure a location, get volunteers, and let the community know.......not a problem hehe:)
Whats in my ipod......
- its been a long time since Aaron was in 8th grade ...
- This month we had another food distribution here i...
- they may be holy but they are my favorite and toda...
- Missing you Cooper
- Like Jonah who kept missing out on God's heart and...
- Romeo Varsity LAX vs Stephenson
- which one of my boys does this belong to?
- Catching up with the Mabeys again....
- wow, almost a year since i visited this site.........
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (108)