Like Jonah who kept missing out on God's heart and plan because of his own stubbornness and bitterness, it could be that there are unresolved issues in your life that God is trying to draw your attention to.
Perhaps you've convinced yourself that God meant to say "Tarshish" when He clearly said "Ninevah."
Maybe you've fantasized a future based on something God spoke and now you're disappointed. It's not that God's promise was invalid, it's just that what you thought you heard wasnt actually very accurate.
If this is where you're at, God doesn't condemn you for the heartbreak you're experiencing. He wants to meet you there, heal your broken heart, and get you back on track with Him
(Prov. 13:12, Isaiah 42:3, Hosea 2:15, Jonah 2).
Whats in my ipod......
- its been a long time since Aaron was in 8th grade ...
- This month we had another food distribution here i...
- they may be holy but they are my favorite and toda...
- Missing you Cooper
- Like Jonah who kept missing out on God's heart and...
- Romeo Varsity LAX vs Stephenson
- which one of my boys does this belong to?
- Catching up with the Mabeys again....
- wow, almost a year since i visited this site.........
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (108)