Sunday, April 15, 2012
ever since he was a little boy before a game or a big event we always dropped him off and said "Do your best" he would end the sentence by saying "And let God do the rest" today is no different! weve been proud of his accomplishments on and off the court and his leadership skill are amazing yet he is still compassionate at the same time (i am proud of how after the district game vs Stevenson he signed a little boys autograph~ we still dont know who he was)~.....he would be an assest to any team who takes him......and we are keeping in mind God has a plan!
Whats in my ipod......
- its been a long time since Aaron was in 8th grade ...
- This month we had another food distribution here i...
- they may be holy but they are my favorite and toda...
- Missing you Cooper
- Like Jonah who kept missing out on God's heart and...
- Romeo Varsity LAX vs Stephenson
- which one of my boys does this belong to?
- Catching up with the Mabeys again....
- wow, almost a year since i visited this site.........
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (108)