Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, August 10, 2009

newsboys concert

With Micahael Tait from DC talk as their new lead singer! notice Michaels Green Sharpi- yep he had to borrow it from us cause his died! We let him keep it!


























































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! I'm just scrolling down down down and it sure does look like you have a busy and very blessed life!

I miss seeing you around on Mondays to share a bit of your Walk with Jesus, so I thought I would stop by and say hi.....

"HI! :)"

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather