Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another year older!


Today is Noahs 14th Birthday


Love you son! It has been my pleasure to watch you grow into the youong man you are becoming and look forward to many more years to come! Have a great weekend at your disipleship overnighter I know you are looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Happy Birthday to Noah! Time goes more quickly each year it seems. It has been a joy to watch each of your boys grow into teens who know and love Christ - and that does not just happen, so I send my congrats to you and Pastor Matt for jobs well done!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather