Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Notecards with personallity



Found this great site-

thanks to 5 minutes for Mom

Next time you receive a note from The Mabeys it could very well be on one of my new, cute little notecards! I think this could very well be my new favorite site and I am so excited. Being a mom of 4 boys rarely do I find something girly and just fall in love with it! There are always exceptions to the rule and I believe this is it.

They LUUUUUUVVVVVV their friends.(If you heart us like we heart you,) share the love!!

1. Feature http://cometogethercards.blogspot.com/ on your blog and say nice things about them.

Add http://cometogethercards.blogspot.com/ to your blog links with flashy links.

Join Their email list and forward their emails to your address book.If your friends like cute things, they will love you for it!!

AND, when you email Courtney at courtney@cometogethercards.com and tell her that you did any of these, you get FREE STUFF!!

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather