Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fundrasier

matt














aaron








Okay my blogging friends

I need help!

Somehow my wonderful, thoughtful, amazingly athletic, poetic, pastor of a husband
volunteered me for something, but forgot to tell me........

Now I am sure that does not happen to anyone else but me, however now, here is my dilemma.

Our second son Aaron is playing on a Tournament basketball team. In July they are heading to nationals- it is a little bit pricey and they new jerseys, etc.... well, I have been volunteered to collect donations for prizes for a bowling tournament the team is providing as a fundraiser, wait, it get better- the bowling fundraiser is in two weeks! yikes!

Gift certificates to restaurants or stores, gift bags or boxes of different items, like lotions or cleaning supplies, board games or cards, maybe a basket of Michigan paraphernalia- oh I don't know, I am just thinking off the top of my head, anyway I am calling on help! If you possess or would be willing to purchase and submit for a donation, something you think would be a great prize-for the purpose of sending some 8Th grade basketball players to Fort Wayne this summer we would all be very appreciative, especially my absolutely adorable husband who is looking very sheepishly right now!:) gotta love them!

joelle

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather