Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wrestling

Noah's dual meet versus Marine City-

The middles school had their first dual meet Tuesdy night- Romeo won 52-27

Noah was the first boy to wrestle and he was nervous- since his first bouts back in Oxford he has not fared to well but he has stuck it out. Last night he was holding his own 5-3 but then got pinned. He was a little disspointed, but handled it real well.

I am doing a bit better on the videos but I think I need to delete some of the pictures on my camera and free up some more space, so I will try that before to long.

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather