Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Psalm 119:105

He has to bring us this way and by this path to prepare us for destiny.

If we could see the final outcome we would rejoice in these trials.

He is purifying us. He wants each of His people to have the same zeal, consecration and dedication as we would if we were His principal agent in the work of His church.

Only He knows the end from the beginning, and He does indeed work all things for good to those who love Him and have answered His call to serve.

Respond to my wooing, for certainly I am wooing My Beloved, says the Lord.

Psalms 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.

1 comment:

wallray said...

I really needed that today Psalm's are the best. Thank you.

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather