Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Numbers 23:19

In light of the last couple of weeks I am not surprised this is what I heard today:

Don't, for one minute, think that your faithfulness goes unnoticed or unrewarded.

For, certainly, I value your faith and faithfulness above all things. When you truly believe Me and trust in Me, I answer speedily. Purify your heart, beloved, and make a clean sweep to destroy and wipe out all fear, doubt and unbelief. Be decisive and deliberate in pinning your faith and hopes on Me, says the Lord, for I am trustworthy.

Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?"

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather