Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Volleyball tournament






Pathway Community Church held its first ever volleyball tournament at Mae Stecker Park in Shelby township. 9 Teams showed up ! We had a great time! gave away free food and got the Pathway name out there. This one was in June and we have since then held one more at Dodge Park in Sterling Heights and have another one scheduled in August.

2 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Nothing says young and athletic like volleyball! Great turnout too! To God be the Glory!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun... I wish I had the energy for it!

I would love to see you for My Walk Monday again, I made a couple changes if you wanna come by and see.

http://scrappingservant.com/2008/08/11/changes-for-my-walk-monday/

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather