Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Cherry Season @ Westview

Aaron had basketball practice prior to a tournament but the other 3 boys
and I took advantage of the abundance of Cherries and went picking......
They were sweet! This was actually about a month ago but I am just now getting
caught up-








Don't they look great? I meant the cherries but the boys look pretty good too~
Matt and I have been talking about Zach getting into to modeling- who knows it could pay for college:)

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather