Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Panama


Jan. 23, 2007


Hello,

My name is Zach Mabey




My mom and I have the opportunity to go on a short term mission trip to the country of Panama to minister to the Kuna Indians on San Blas Island.
The dates are over Easter, Saturday April 6, we'll fly to Panama City and
spend one night. Sunday, April 7, we'll fly to the SanBlas Island and work for one week.

This is not my first trip but will be the first one I actually fly out o the country and I am excited about it. God had recently called me to Hephzibah and to Mexico twice; I am 14 years old now and feel I can handle the responsibility of a trip like this. My mom is going with me because she has wanted to go on a trip with the Leis for many years but because one of us kids was still home she was not able to go due to other responsibilities. Dr. and Mrs. Lei are once again leading this trip and we are happy to be able to help in whatever ways we can.

By February 14th we need to raise $1240.00 dollars for the two of us with another $1280.00 due in March. The price includes 2 airfares for two, transportation, food, lodging, gas, and tax. Our highlight will be worshipping together with the Kuna Indians on Easter Sunday and working with them on the SanBlas Islands. Would you still prayerfully consider supporting my mom and me in this trip, check can be made out to CWC (this is the home church for Dr and Mrs. Lie) but put Mabey in the memo line. If you can not support us financially will you pray for us and for the team? There will much to pray about; travel, safety and health just to name a few.

We will also be collecting soda cans and would be willing to do odd jobs after school and on the weekend to raise money, but the time is short. If you have something available for me to do please call me (Zach) @ 586-337-0783.


For His People,
Zach Mabey

No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather