Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Micah's Christmas Party at school 2008

fourth graders are so strange~ check out the eyes.... I would love to say HE ONLY HAS EYES FOR ME~ but I am sure he does this every time some one tries to take a picture! The 4 th grade had a little party Friday afternoon- with a gift exchange, ( i wish had done something else- but when you let a bunch of 10 year olds decide what they want to do for a party, what do you think they are going to chose!) Only two more parties left for the year! Valentines day and the end of the year!


They only had a bout an hour and a half so they did the craft part of their party the day before and made really cute ornaments, I forgot to get a picture of that, but if I find it later maybe I can get it posted!






No comments:

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather