Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Whew! That was hard work!

He Passed! Zach officially has a drivers license! I had to sit all the way in the back~ well i did not have to but Zach informed me if I spoke he would fail, and i didn't want him to fail on account of me( guess i did not want him to fail period~ but if he did it was not going to be because of me- he was scaring the heck out of me:) ) but was I nervous~ so was he. let me just say for the record, his brow was sweating......he kept having to wipe his forehead on his upper arm....he was so cute! Anyway after a harrowing 15 miles and 40 minutes....HE PASSED! am I glad that is over- 6 months till Aaron- :)

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

I knew he would pass!!

And I also know that NOW is your time to begin sweating! It is written in a parents book somewhere that when your kids drive you must sweat!

He will be a very responsible driver!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather