Mabey Memories

.
The desire of my heart is to become the person God dreams of and share those dreams with others; to unleash personal and corporate creativiy within the church, overflowing it with passion and freedom while searching for the face and character of God.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day

Peach Festival

Micah and Noah
on the bumper cars-
this is some spider ride-
It spins! after this ride they were done:)

I think they are like their mommy with the idea of spinning rides..... I love the roller coasters
but spinning????????
I have a picture of these two guys- Aaron and Jacob, sitting in this same spot on this day when they were like 2- the only thing that has changed is their size!
Let the parade begin...... The Romeo High school Marching band ......

always my favorite - the Bagpipers The Senior High worship band- That is Zach on the bass



They played in front of a business on main street both Saturday and Sunday night.







Austin
Jake and yes.... that is Aaron in the pink hat!
Don't ask, cause I don't know.......

1 comment:

Doreen said...

We were thinking of Michigan and the Peach Festival this weekend. Can't believe the summer is over, but I am thankful...what a summer we had...talk to you soon.

Love ya,

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

CWO

Romeo Weather